The East European Society of Veterinary Ophthalmology (EESVO) was established in 2013 in order to provide for further education of veterinarians and for research in the field of veterinary ophthalmology in cooperation with professional associations of veterinarians and veterinary universities in the respective East European countries. The EESVO is an independent association.
Our objectives are
- Support professionals and keep them informed about the activities of veterinarians in the field of ophthalmology.
- Closely cooperate with professional associations of veterinarians of the respective countries and with veterinary universities in the preparation of specialised training courses, seminars and other activities focused on veterinary ophthalmology.
- Participate in continuous and systematic increase of its members’ proficiency and ensure exchange of experience among veterinarians, veterinary ophthalmology specialists and veterinary students.
- Provide for postgraduate studies / continuous education of its members.
- Organize specialized symposia, conferences, seminars, professional training courses.
- Perform publishing activities focused on specialized material in the field of veterinary ophthalmology and convey information from foreign publications and periodicals.